Monday, April 27, 2015

Realizations (WR 26)

Originally, it had been my goal to write and produce five songs for my final product. After careful thought and discussions with my mentor, we have decided that it will be best to stick to four songs. Heres why; The main reason is that it is much better to have four amazing songs, then five 'okay' songs. My mentor Jonathan said that in todays music world, people would much rather a fewer song album with all of the songs being outstanding. This can be seen in many successful artists nowadays. A lot of artists are releasing shorter 5-6 song albums with each song being very high quality. This tied into a factor of time lead me to make the designs to only produce 4 songs and spend my remaining time perfecting the songs I have and also working on the two videos and marketing the album.