Sunday, October 26, 2014

Planning Makes Perfect (WR 8)

Theres an old saying that practice makes perfect. While I completely agree with this, I also believe that in order to be successful in life it its very important to have a thorough plan. A big part of ISM is having a professional, yet creative display board to showcase your work. The board is not due for a while, but I have already started creating a plan of what it will look like, what information it will include, and what creative elements it will include. Last friday in class, I completed a full color sketch of what I plan it to look like. For colors, I strategically picked black, silver, and orange. I am using these colors because they are my 'color scheme' for this year in ISM. Why these colors? Simply because they match the tie I will be wearing. I like to keep things simple and not overly complicated. I am also planning to bring my macbook and put studio monitors into my board so I can display some projects I have been working on, and maybe do a compare/contrast of how my work has improved.